Friday, May 8, 2009

Meet the Buckeye Baler!

  • The Buckeye Baler is a patented hydraulic vacuum bale
  • Vacuums and bales leaves, pine needles and grass clippings
  • Unique one-of-a-kind system clears grass of debris this year and creates mulch for next year
  • Eliminates larger and more costly equipment and leaf maintenance contracts
  • Bales tie-off automatically and compost within 6-8 months
  • Making your own mulch saves an average of $30 per yard of material and eliminates using commercial mulch which can include chemicals, dyes, railroad ties and various other items
  • Higher quality mulch grows plants up to 30% larger
  • Baler can be manufactured in a variety of sizes to accommodate commercial and residential customers
  • Created my Grover Miller, a master mechanic, inventor and franchisor of A-1 Concrete Leveling
  • Ideal balance of environmental responsibility and cost-savings
  • Market for distribution of this machine is high and it is a perfect candidate for manufacture

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a similar type of system for almost a solid month now. I was looking at building one myself but i found this and it's very similar to what i was looking for.I have a small lawn care company that focuses on lawn cleanup. this system could save me a lot of time and money. Is there a version that is for sale or should i just build my own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, my Dad passed away September 17, 2013. However, the Buckeye Baler is being sold through another company and hopefully will be distributing it next summer.

    ReplyDelete